Automated invoice data collection from day one
Advanced OCR technologies are employed to accurately collect the key data from invoices and other financial documents. The invoice data is checked for viability prior to posting into SAP or other ERP/Financials. As most invoices are processed without manual data-entry, workload is reduced, financial savings are generated and data accuracy improved.
Who is it for?
- Automate invoice data collection and reduce the workload of their accounts payable team
- Remove labour intensive and expensive stages of invoice classification by eliminating the need for bar-code label additions to invoices
- Make savings by capturing invoice data at the first stage (early invoicing) rather than scanning invoices (or using a bureau service) retrospectively
- Support the accounts payable team working from home by recommending that suppliers send invoices electronically via email attachments
- Improve data quality by installing technologies with validation and viability checks
Automating invoice data collection and reducing manual data-entry
- Significant reduction in workload as data-entry tasks by the accounts payable team are automated
- No requirement for bar-code labels to be added to each invoice
- No requirement for emailed invoices to be printed or scanned
- No retrospective scanning of invoices or using a bureau service for "late archiving"
- No need for manual invoice classification into categories such as company codes, currencies, invoice type (PO or PO-exempt)
Remote and hybrid working
The invoice data collection is an ideal technology for accounts teams that work remotely. The technology works automatically with emailed invoices where they can be forwarded directly into the OCR technology, FIS / FCI, for automated invoice data collection.