FIS Information Systems - about us
FIS Information Systems UK is a subsidiary of FIS Informationssysteme und Consulting GmbH. The group has several locations throughout Europe with headquarters in Grafenrheinfeld in Germany.
FIS is an independent company and employs more than 800 staff including approximately 100 software developers and 200 certified SAP consultants.
As a certified SAP Gold Partner, FIS provides our customers with extensive expertise in SAP consultancy, SAP installations, application add-ins and development services.
The FIS software house places a special focus on the following areas:
- FIS develops industry-independent optimisations for SAP solutions. The SAP "add-ins" complement SAP standard (ECC 6 or S/4HANA)
- A professional service provider for SAP issues across all industries, from consulting and SAP implementation and support services
- FIS offers individual and cross-sector advice for the introduction of all SAP standard products
- In the field of the industrial wholesale business sector, FIS is the market leader in the Europe.
FIS represents innovative and develops technology of the highest quality. 15% of sales revenues are invested in product development every year.
In addition to the headquarters in Grafenrheinfeld, FIS has offices in Offenbach (near Frankfurt), Leonberg (near Stuttgart), and Huddersfield in the UK.
FIS subsidiaries include:
- FIS ASP in Grafenrheinfeld
- FIS / TradeFlex in Grafenrheinfeld
- FIS Medienwerft in Hamburg
FIS Products and Services at a Glance
- Connectivity to on-line marketplaces from SAP (FIS / TradeFlex)
- SAP optimisations for master data and document management
- ERP implementation based on SAP
- SAP ERP to S/4HANA transition
- Merchandise management for the industrial wholesale industry
- Solutions for marketing, sales, service and e-commerce (SAP C/4HANA)
- Logistics with SAP
- SAP solutions for HR
- Integration and interfaces between systems and business partners
- Certified Support (SAP Partner Centre of Expertise)
- Hosting and managed services (FIS ASP).