H&S Information Architects partner FIS Information Systems by providing an SAP certified Document Archive
The inPoint CSS Content Server for SAP Business Solutions provides a secure access to documents processed in SAP ERP (ECC 6 or S/4HANA) and FIS / edc monitors
Who is the Document Archive for?
For organisations who wish to view invoices (and other documents) securely within FIS /edc and SAP transactions.
- Certified SAP Archive Link software solution
- Displays images in SAP ERP (i.e. MIRO and MIR4 transactions) and FIS / edc (i.e. SAP GUI, Web Dynpro Approval Workflow, Fiori App Approval workflow)
- Retention time can be set for archived invoices – after this period, the image can be deleted if there is no statutory legal requirement
- inPoint CSS Server can be expanded to view other documents via Web Interface
- Administration is possible with fundamental SAP knowhow
- Compatible with SAP release for ECC 6 and S/4HANA
- Presents EDI invoices as a stored PDF image – invoice data simulation
- Provides security and additional space compared to using a File Server for document storage