Document Options Limited offers invoice capture and data collection as a service
Invoice data collection as a service is used by organsiations as an addition to document capture and archiving
Document Options Limited (DOL) are an award-winning provider of process automation, document management and document capture services and are a long-standing partner of FIS Information Systems.
Historically, scanning bureaus focus on the business of archiving documents after they have been processed. However, Document Options also provide their customers with a new service to digitise paper invoices and also to extract the key invoice data content at the first stage of the process.
The shift from "late invoice" archiving to "early invoice" archiving has transformed the accounts payable function of many organisations.
Invoice collection as a service
The invoice data collection service is available for all organisations and is not restricted only to organisations with SAP.
By combining expertise in high resolution image capture, OCR invoice reading technology and invoice completion, Document Options provide an unrivalled service for accurate invoice data capture and rapid document throughput.
Who is it for?
For organisations with who wish to:
- Out-source the routine tasks of manual data-entry and document scanning as part of their accounts function
- Improve the quality of their invoice data in their ERP or Financials software
- Re-engineer their accounts payable function by working with a specialist services organisation at the first part of the invoice classification process
Key Information: Document Options Limited
Complete invoice reading process including:
- Invoice transportation service from customer site to the DOL base in Crawley
- High-resolution document capture of paper invoices
- Capture of emailed invoice attachments
- Invoice content reading services - i.e. header and line items
- High accuracy of data capture - by checking for missing fields and data viability
- Fast turn-around service
- Working with FIS Information Systems directly to provide unmatched services levels
Working from home and hybrid working
Many customers have adapted to the change in working practices.
With working from home or hybrid working a preferred option - Document Options are able to collect paper invoices and transport them to their UK offices.
In this way customers can still work from home without needing to travel to the office to scan invoices . The task of image capture and invoice data collection could be outsourced to an organisation with Document Option's expertise and experience.