Secure Connectivity Between ERPs
FIS / xee (xml and edi engine) is an advanced “business data adapter” that facilitates integration with other IT systems. FIS / xee provides a secure data exchange within SAP and has comprehensive EDI support.
FIS / xee is an innovative application which facilitates the electronic exchange of data, documents and messages with SAP ERP and other applications - both internal and external.
FIS / xee has been certified by SAP AG and is successfully used worldwide with more than 300 installations.
The FIS / xee range of products support integration and communication processes (EAI = “Enterprise Application Integration”).
Key benefits include:
- Optimise and accelerate the information flow across enterprise boundaries
- Continuous linking of your business processes – avoiding media changes
- Improvement of your business relationships with customers and vendors
- Permanent availability
- Decrease of error rate – no manual data entry required
Integration made easy:
- The FIS / xee system is a user-friendly and secure system for the electronic exchange of data, documents and messages with your business partners and additional internal applications - both SAP and non-SAP
- With FIS / xee, a flexible and secure exchange is possible in any kind of requested format (e.g. the industry standards VDA, ODETTE, ANSI X.12, EDIFACT, XML etc.)
- The entire administration and monitoring takes place in the “SAP-look-and-feel” user interface (dedicated SAP transactions) to enable very short implementation times
- Media changes are avoided and business processes run more securely
- In addition, the automation involved in the electronic exchange of documents and messages accelerates the processes and reduces costs
- To meet the requirements of the industry standards, format conversions or mappings can easily be created using FIS/xee workbench
- Versions of FIS / xee run with both SAP ECC 6 and SAP S/4HANA
The FIS / xee system is fully integrated into SAP ERP, i.e. system settings and monitoring are executed via user-friendly and easily understood SAP transactions.
Data conversion and communication take place on an external subsystem computer that is independent from SAP. The applications of the SAP systems transfer the data to the standard SAP IDoc interface connected to the FIS / xee system.