FIS / TradeFlex: New Connectivity to Online Marketplaces from SAP
FIS / TradeFlex is a new, hosted technology that facilitates the exchange of product data from SAP ERP with online Marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Otto and Mercateo. In addition the platform provides a simpler method of handling customer transactions and order fulfillment.
The FIS technology is deeply integrated with SAP ERP and is controlled from one single connection.
Who is FIS / TradeFlex for?
For organisations with SAP (ECC 6 or S/4HANA) who provide products via online marketplaces. The platform provides a simpler alternative to the manual tasks usually associated with product management and order processing with online marketplaces.
The platform provides deep connectivity with SAP ERP and also the functionality to access data from other applications used in online marketplace management. i.e. Product Information Management Systems (PIMS).
Key Information: FIS / TradeFlex
- Comprehensive and deep process integration with SAP ERP
- End-to-end process inclusivity
- Full transparency of expenses and revenues including reporting tools
- Central management of online marketplace activities from one application
- Significantly increased visibility and coverage range of your brands and enterprise
- Offers transparent and efficient customer service
- Fast and effective testing of new online marketplaces to accelerate campaigns and product launches
- No new development and interface programs required
- A central platform for managing several online marketplaces
- The Fiori app consolidates tasks into one application with enhanced functionality for process management and data exchanges.
- Non-invasive to SAP standard – no modifications to SAP ERP are made
- Simplifies managing product selection, campaign management, pricing, shipping and inventory levels
Current Marketplace Integrations with FIS / TradeFlex
- Amazon - multi-national e-commerce company
- eBay - e-commerce company
- Fnac - French based retail chain with e-commerce platform
- Mercateo - online B2B e-procurement platform
- Otto - mail order and one of the world's largest e-commerce platforms
- Digitec Galaxus - largest online retailer in Switzerland
- Conrad - major electronic goods retailer
- ManoMano - French DIY online platform
- Cdiscount - French e-commerce platform offering both products and financial services
- Idealo - German based price comparison site