Which online Marketplaces does FIS / TradeFlex integrate with ?
As of February 2022 FIS / TradeFlex has integration with:
- Amazon – multi-national e-commerce company
- eBay = e-commerce company
- Fnac – French based retail chain with e-commerce platform
- Mercateo – online B2B e-procurement platform
- Otto – mail order and one of the world’s largest e-commerce platforms
- Digitec Galaxus – largest online retailer in Switzerland
- Conrad – major electronics goods retailer
- ManoMano – French DIY online platform
- Cdiscount – French e-commerce platform offering both products and financial services
- Idealo – German based price comparison site
Roadmap for 2022
- Check24 – Price comparison portal for services such as finance, telecoms, energy, insurance and travel
- Yomonda – e-commerce site focusing largely on home furnishings, gardening and office products
- com – e-commerce site with broad range of products including books, consumer electronics, toys, home furnishings, cosmetics and fashion
- Limango – Europe’s leading private-shopping community for mothers and young families
- Oyatego – a platform of around 10,000 retailers with more than 3 million product offerings for consumers
Does FIS /TradeFlex only run with SAP ERP (ECC 6 or S/4HANA)?
FIS / TradeFlex is only compatible with SAP ERP but it does have the capability to work with other non-SAP systems. Currently the FIS / TradeFlex platform can transfer content from other software such as PIM systems (Product Information Management) via the SAP Cloud Platform Integration component.
What additional functions does FIS/TradeFlex give me compared to SAP standard?
FIS / TradeFlex is non-invasive to SAP standard and provides many different functions to enable your trading with markeplaces.With FIS/Tadeflex the application works beyond order processing and it includes functions for:
- Product Selection and Product blocking (based on attributes)
- Campaign management
- Pricing and Shipping Costs
- Order confirmations
- Payments Processing
- Dispute Management and Product Questions
- Refunds Processing and Returns Processing
How do I control FIS / TradeFlex?
The platform is controlled via a single Fiori app. The controller is able to manage functions within SAP ERP and exchange content between third-party applications (i.e. PIM systems) and the MarketPlace(s).