FIS / TradeFlex: New Connectivity to Marketplaces from SAP ERP
FIS / TradeFlex is a new, hosted technology that facilitates the exchange of product data from SAP ERP with Marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Otto and Mercateo. In addition the platform provides a simpler method of handling customer transactions and order fulfillment.
The FIS / TradeFlex platform is deeply integrated with SAP ERP and is controlled from one single connection.
Who is it for?
FIS / TradeFlex is for organisations with SAP (ECC 6 or S/4HANA) who provide products via marketplaces. The platform provides a simpler alternative to the manual tasks usually associated with product management and order processing with marketplaces.
FIS / TradeFlex provides deep connectivity with SAP ERP and also the functionality to access data from other applications used in marketplace management. i.e. Product Information Management Systems (PIMS).
Key Information: FIS / TradeFlex
- Comprehensive and deep process integration with SAP ERP
- End-to-end process inclusivity
- Full transparency of expenses and revenues including reporting tools
- Central management of online marketplace activities from one application
- Significantly increased visibility and coverage range of your brands and enterprise
- Offers transparent and efficient customer service
- Fast and effective testing of new marketplaces to accelerate campaigns and product launches
- No new development and interface programs required
- A central platform for managing several marketplaces
- The Fiori app consolidates tasks into one application with enhanced functionality for process management and data exchanges>
- Non-invasive to SAP standard – no modifications to SAP ERP are made
- Simplifies managing product selection, campaign management, pricing, shipping and inventory levels
- Amazon - multi-national electronic commerce company
- eBay - electronic commerce company
- Fnac - French based retail chain with ecommerce platform
- Mercateo - online B2B e-procurement platform
- Otto - mail order and one of the world's largest e-commerce platforms
- Digitec Galaxus - largest online retailer in Switzerland
- Conrad - major electronic goods retailer
- ManoMano - French DIY online platform
- Cdiscount - French ecommerce platform offering both products and financial services
- Idealo - German based price comparion site