The existing SAP standard invoice processing methods involve a large amount of human interaction. FIS/edc is a plug-in that works within the current SAP environment, and streamlines the invoice management experience so that businesses can operate more efficiently.
FIS/edc is one of a number of SAP integrated technologies developed by FIS and offers additional functions to simplify SAP processes. Installing FIS/edc comes with a range of benefits::
- FIS/edc is fully integrated into SAP and uses standard SAP GUIs, meaning that less training is required for staff already familiar working with SAP standard.
- In the existing SAP standard environment, invoices are printed off and the data is manually keyed in. FIS/edc automatically reads emailed invoice attachments and scanned documents, which saves businesses time and money as it reduces human interaction and eliminates the need for printing.
- FIS/edc uses a validation processes to ensure that the extracted invoice data is accurate – passing invoices to an AP clerk if there are potential errors. In the current SAP system, businesses could encounter inaccurate data being manually entered and the FIS/fci technology provides improvements to the invoice data quality.
- The software identifies any “problem vendors” through its reporting tools.
- With FIS/edc the AP team can share their workload between them at busy times In FIs/edc resources can be reallocated when workloads and holidays dictate.
FIS/edc comes with many benefits that can streamline your current SAP invoice management, and please don’t hesitate to contact our dedicated team for any further information.
Phone: 01484 505731 | Email: email@example.com