Automated Invoice Reading from Day One
FIS OCR Invoice recognition checks for potential data errors prior to export to SAP/Financials. The OCR reading system includes an intelligent knowledge-base so new invoices are read perfectly without intervention.
Who is it for?
- Replace the mundane, manual tasks of their Accounts Payable teams and replace them with technologies that automate the reading of invoice data into their ERP/SAP system
- Remove labour intensive and expensive stages of invoice classification by eliminating the need for bar-code label additions to invoices
- Make savings by capturing invoices at the first stage (early invoicing) rather than scanning invoices (or using a bureau service) retrospectively
- Free-up time and make savings by removing all manual invoice classifications – no need for pre-sorting invoices
- Support the Accounts Payable team working from home (i.e. coronavirus restrictions) by recommending that suppliers send invoices electronically via email or EDI
- Improve data quality by installing technologies with validation and feasibility checks
Key Information : Replacing Manual Tasks
- Significant reduction and in some instances elimination of data-entry work by the Accounts Payable Team
- No requirement for bar-code labels to be added to each invoice
- No requirement for emailed invoices to be printed and then labeled with a bar-code
- No retrospective scanning of invoices or using a bureau service for "late archiving"
- No need for manual invoice classification into categories such as company codes, currencies, invoice type (PO or PO-exempt)
Working From Home - coronavirus