Crawley based Document Options Limited (DOL) are an award-winning provider of Process Automation, Document Management and Document Capture Services and are a long-standing partner of FIS Information Systems.
Historically, scanning bureaus focus only on the business of archiving documents after they have been processed. Document Options also provide their customers with an alternative service – to extract the key invoice data content at the first stage of the process. The shift to early invoice archiving has transformed the Accounts Payable function of many organisations.
The invoice reading service is available for all organisations and is not confined to organisations with SAP ERP.
By combining their expertise of invoice reading software, high resolution image capture and invoice completion/checking services, Document Option provide an unrivalled service for accurate invoice data returns and rapid document throughput.
Who is the service for?
For organisations who wish to:
Out-source the time consuming tasks of manual data-entry and document scanning as part of their accounts function
- Improve the quality of their key invoice data prior to transfering to ERP/Financials Software
- Re-engineer their Accounts Payable methods by working with an innovative services organisation at the first part of the invoice classification process
Key Information: Document Options Limited
Complete invoice reading process including:
- Invoice transportation service from customer site to their base in Crawley
- High-resolution Document Capture of physical/paper invoices
- Capture of emailed invoice attachments
- Invoice content reading services – i.e. header and line items / positions
- High accuracy of data capture – by checking missing fields or possible erroneous invoices
- Fast turn-around service
- Working with FIS Information Systems directly to provide unmatched services levels
Working from home – coronavirus
Many DOL customers have adapted to the change in working practices brought about by the coronavirus pandemic.
With working from home a preferred option – DOL are able to collect paper invoices and transport them to their UK offices.
In this way customers can work from home without needing to travel to the office to scan invoices – when the task of image capture and invoice data extraction could be delegated to an organisation with Document Option’s expertise and experience.