Posting Invoices Without Manual Intervention
Discover how technology can free accounts payable teams from low-value and repetitive work - allowing time to focus on more important tasks.
Processing supplier invoices with standard SAP ERP can be a labour-intensive exercise with repetitive data-entry tasks and frequent manual checks. The entire supplier payment process can be made more efficient by introducing invoice data-reading and integrated posting and workflow technologies.
- Process a high percentage of invoices automatically - freeing up time for their accounts payable team
- Automatically route PO-exempt invoices to the correct personnel for approval
- Accommodate additional invoices from new company divisions ( i.e. in a Shared Service Centre)
- Transform business processes by introducing technologies that automate time-consuming tasks such as data-entry and manual data comparisons
- Make savings by reducing invoice processing costs
- Embrace automation as a strategy - to run departments and organisations at a reduced expense
- FIS / edc (invoice monitor) is a deeply integrated enhancement to SAP ERP - sharing screen GUIs and referencing SAP data in real-time
- An agreement between PO, Invoice and Goods Receipt values (within a tolerance) would ensure that invoices are posted into SAP without the need for manual checks
- The system is configured so that invoices outside of tolerances are held for review
- FIS develop invoice processing modules for both SAP ECC 6 and SAP S/4HANA standards
- Invoice approval workflows run on SAP standards such as Fiori Apps and Web Dynpro